SEARCH ME

Monday 18 October 2010

X marks the spot (Part 2)

I missed the show on Saturday,but I've had a look back on the performances (don't you just love YouTube) and I love Matt's version of Bruno Mars 'Just the way you are'.As you may be aware I do like the original version,I even posted a blog on it last month.It looks like it's gonna stay in the UK Top 40 chart for a while.The song has actually climbed back up to No.2# spot this week,it was Number one last month,just in case you didn't know.




Back on the subject of Matt Cardle,he has been named as the 'Bookies favourite' again,which doesn't surprise me.He has an amazing voice I  KNOW but sadly have you heard about those Katie rumours.I'm not surprised,to be honest,it's seems that Katie's in the papers on a daily basis,so I don't know if the story is  even true.I'll tell you something which is X Factor related that did surprised me,but you will have to wait for the next post,this blog is long enough already.

Good luck,Diva Fever,but I doubt they'll need it.I enjoyed their performances but sadly they are not as strong as Belle Aime.Well we just have to wait until next Saturday it's good that the scandals are 'over' and we can just focus on the music now.Before I forget Storm Lee is out of the running too,he recieved the least votes but he will be fine. We must remember that he has waited 20 years for this amount of exposure and with Louis behind him,I don't think it will be the last we will see of him.

2 comments:

  1. Matt was definitely my favourite on Saturday night, although I've been a bit disappointed with most of the acts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said,but I do hope they improve I love X Factor.Sadly this year it is more about the publicity they are generating and not the talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx