SEARCH ME

Thursday 21 October 2010

Luminosity

When I think of 1995,various thoughts run through my head :
 
1.I was 8 then 9 years old
2.There was a World Athletics Championship that year (I am a Athletics fan)
3.It was also the hottest summer in my existence.
4.I also moved house this year
5.TAKE THAT split up :(

Well that was 1996, Robbie left in 1995

All I can say to Gary,Mark,Robbie,Howard and Jason  is WOW,what a great Album cover !
Fast Forward 

15 years later and their back with Progress,their first album as a 5 piece since YES you guess it 1995 : )
Well haven't things changed since then,the boys are now men and now when your asked who's your favourite,the answer is no longer just Mark or Robbie.

Image:Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx