SEARCH ME

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Still WHIPPING IT

ANOTHER POST ON WILLOW YOU SAY!

Well I found the video and as promised I decided to share it with you,so I put it up.I went off,to have some food and 'HEY IT'S AVAILABLE NOW'.It makes me wonder,if it was only me,who had a problem 'embedding' the video onto their site .

Now as of 22:00 GMT (LONDON) :
After I posted this post with the YouTube video,I again,went off to do something else and then again the embedding request was disabled by the owner :( . Luckily I found a link for the video via Beauty & The Dirt who also featured an article on Willow.So thank you Mimi,look her up she's always on the beat.

I REPEAT JADA PINKETT-SMITH JUNIOR (AKA WILLOW SMITH) WHIP MY HAIR THE OFFICIAL VIDEO IS HERE JUST BELOW FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE ENJOY !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx