SEARCH ME

Friday 15 October 2010

New Year,New Dress

Recently I celebrated my Birthday,so to celebrate I thought I'd make a effort to try something different for a change.On my travels I found a pink nude H&M dress,which I'd previously walked straight pass countless timeless before.It was placed at the front of the shop,near the front door's right beside a busy Bus Stop,in the Sale aisle.There was something about the dress which appealed to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Until last Saturday !
WHY U ASK?  Well have a look below

Not the most appealing of dresses ever seen (on a hanger)
I thought it had potential but now,the Mid Season Sale finally arrived and made me have a second well fifth look.To my surprise,it was now 1/2 price at £15,plus there was a large batch of stock displayed in every size from XXS to XL.I took my normal sizes (S and M) and went straight into the fitting rooms.I tried the larger size first and was surprised to see a dress with little hanger appeal change right before my eyes.Unfornuately it was a little loose,as H&M sizes do tend to vary according to the fit and material,so I tried on the smaller size and here you have it.

                                                          I WAS READY TO CELEBRATE


 Oh,the beauty of an accidental bargin.
P.S.Note to future self = Don't judge a dress by its appearance on a hanger (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx