SEARCH ME

Wednesday 20 October 2010

From P's & Q's to a Spaceship

New Kano

Let me refresh your memory on Kano,if you have time press this link.Kano is known for helping to put Grime music on the map,he had hits such as Typical Me,Craig David featured on This Girl and he has collaborated with Damon Albarn repetitively.Most recently on his Method To The Maadness album,as well as featuring on 'White Flag' from The Gorillaz Plastic Beach album.



I'll never forget when Kano first hit the mainstream in 2005,he really stood out with the power of his lyrics.Even now that power is stronger than ever.I loved Upside with Michelle Breeze which was out a couple of months ago,I think it should be re-released.

Here's my favourite Kano tracks:

You MUST REMEMBER this beautiful song NITE,NITE ft The Streets (2005)



My favourite,it makes you say 'awww',BROWN EYES (2006)



Lastly the song that lauched his career P's and Q's (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx