SEARCH ME

Wednesday 20 October 2010

The Lady Killer is coming !

Cee Lo Green has come back this year with a bang,F*** You is riding high in the charts and his highly anticipated album 'The Lady Killer' is due to be released.Earlier today Elektra Records (Cee Lo's label) released 1 min previews of the tracks on the album,which I believe will be well received.

I heard an album track called I Want You (BELOW) on the BBC Radio 1xtra R&B show on Monday,which I really like.



When I visited the Cee Lo Green's YouTube channel today,



I noticed that the track has been altered as it sounds different,but the lyrics are the same.To be honest I prefer the version I heard on the radio,as it reminds me of the Cee Lo from the Gnarls Barkley's St Elsewhere Album,which I had on repeat in 2006.

Do you remember the No.1# smash hit Crazy

Of course you do.It's strange as it was a massive hit back then just like how F** You is right now.It looks like history does repeat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx