SEARCH ME

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Time to hmm WHIP IT !!!!

Willow Smith's debut Video aka the video for 'Whip my hair' is finally out.I saw the video yesterday,but it was accessible (worldwide aka on YouTube) today,here is the link (press the word link lol) and all I can say is :

IT'S THE PERFECT VIDEO FOR A CATCHY YET MATURE SONG BY THIS AMAZING 9 YEAR OLD.WELL DONE WILLOW AND WELL DONE WILL AND JADA FOR PRODUCING SUCH A TALENTED OFFSPRING.

The video features Willow dipping her hair into paint and whipping it round & round until the walls are fully splatted with different colours of paint.There is also some great choreography in there,too.

The tribute video BELOW features a number of talented young girls dancing and acting to the beat of the song,as if it is their single.It was released last month and MY OH MY DID THEY DELIVER. 



The song is already a big underground hit and I am personally expecting Cee Lo Green-F**k You viewing figures for this video,as it was been highly anticipated. Did I mention she is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation?
EXACTLY,WILLOW YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM,SO KEEP ON WHIPPING YOUR HAIR !!

P.S. As soon as the video becomes available,I will share it with you.In the mean time the song is playing on my play-list on my virtual iPod .So enjoy or turn it off :( if it's not your taste,hopefully you will find something else you may like on there.You can give me some future suggestions if you want,any genre will do I like to listen to a mix of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx