SEARCH ME

Friday 15 October 2010

Made to Flutter

I possess a set of the shortest lashes most people have or will ever see,as they are mine I love them and try my best to look after them.Therefore,I have never used eyelash extensions,as individual lashes can damage the eyelash bed.I have bought the strip variety of fake eyelashes in the past but I have never got the hang of the whole process.I found it quite fiddly,using tweezers and waiting for the glue to dry.

So I after my visit to H&M,I felt inspired to continue my quest for something new and took a visit to MAC.As I was aware that there was a wide range of lashes on offer,so I took a while to have a look around.Thankfully the Make-up Artist who served me,was very knowledgeable and recommended these Natural yet dramatic lashes (below).I'm sorry to say that,I can not find the label which states the name of the product,but I will try my best to look it up.





The MAC lashes transformed my lashes from THIS

Not a great pic,but you get the gist



to THIS




Best of all the Make up Artist put the lashes on for me,as she had half an hour spare,I was not charged for the application so I paided £8.50 for the lashes but I did not purchase the glue,which is also £8.50.I think it's a good deal,as Luxury Make up brands have the power to charge high prices for their products and I only paid a few pounds more then I would of at Boots etc,whereby no one would of applied the lashes on to an amaetuer like me.If you can apply your own lashes,do so as there are strip lashes as affordable as £1 in markets and hair & beauty supply stores in most town centres.Obviously the higher the price the higher quality you should expect.

So from now on,I'm going to become aquainted with false lashes (just for special occasions) and become a professional at applying the lashes,as it will only need practice .I don't know why I'm so optismistic either,but it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx