SEARCH ME

Friday 15 October 2010

Who Am I (Part One)

As I am just your average blogger and  I'm not famous in anyway,I thought it would be nice to introduce myself properly to my audience.As the more you know about me,the more you will understand me and my blog.

Full Name
Bachay Daniella Omai Akolawin

Age
24

Height
5’8’

Place of Birth
Westminster, London 

Where did you grow up?
I have always lived in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (just in case you don't live in England we have three Royal Boroughs), famous for Portobello Road, Kensington Palace, Harrods and Kings Road. I have lived in North Kensington, South Kensington and in both sides (North and South) of Chelsea I love London but I am of South Sudanese Origin so of I love Sudan, too.

Name five words your friends and family would use to describe you as
I think they would say that I am caring, commercially aware, creative, friendly, and quirky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx