SEARCH ME

Friday 3 February 2012

My best picks of 2011- Part One (Fashion and accessories)

BEING A LEOPARD

This is a pretty leopard don't you think ? Image: National Geographic
Well technically I'm a animal print addict !

I have a wide collection of animal print items which include:
 *a laundry bin*  *a furry cheetah print seat cover* *snakeskin print earrings* * a leopard print furry hat*, *tiger print ballet style pumps* *zebra printed harem pants* ..... amongst other items.

All in all my favourite type of animal print is of the cheetah and leopard varieties. Examples of which can be seen below:

Sunglasses - H &M
Dress - Warehouse
Leopard print headband with bow -New Look
Leopard print Mac - Miss Selfridge
Leopard print Scarf - Warehouse
Umbrella - Blanco

THE WINTER SALES:

£45 Miss KG shoes at Debenhams Westfield London


Accessorize had a £3 belt sale,I bought 7 belts.
This is my favourite as I have never had anything like it before.


I stumbled in the smaller Boots on Kings Road,Chelsea on a rainy day to
find Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner for £5.Thank god for the rain:-)

Purse - £12 Cath Kidson

 I really love it,it's so spacious and brings a smile to my face every time
I take a glace at it.Stars also convey a happy image within my brain
for some strange reason,especially if they are brightly coloured so I think this one is a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx