SEARCH ME

Friday 3 February 2012

December 2011 Beauty buys - Illamasqua

Back in December I ventured down to the Illamasqua's Beak Street store (just off Carnaby Street in London), to stock up on some goodies and here is what I found :


What is in this bag ?

Well... Cream eye shadow £10 in Superior (sale), Freak perfume sample and False Eyelashes £5 (sale).

I have to yet sample these beautiful green feather style lashes.

I love the texture of the eyeshadow,plus its reminds of  'MAC Contrast'
but with cream texture. So it is a welcome addition to my make- up bag....


 Eye Shadow
..but I am yet to find a dupe for the eyeshadow shown above.
So don't worry MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow you will always be my favourite !
image: MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx