SEARCH ME

Friday 3 February 2012

December 2011 beauty buys - Paks

London's hidden beauty haven. Image:Paks Comestics
Just before my trip to Illamasaqua, I travelled up to Finsbury Park in North London to stock up on some hair and beauty products in Paks.



Paks is widely known for it's wide choice of high quality yet affordable hair extensions including those suitable for European hair.Yet Pak's is less known for it's selection of beauty products.

Here are some of my purchases from my visit:

Yes,they really where 99p...

..so was this one..
..and this one.What a bargain !!
Three different looks for under £3.00.

 
I also purchased the 'The Original Divine Eyeshadow 'palette from Sleek - £5.99



It's shame that I haven't seen this item since the News Year's weekend,
as the colour's are so pretty :-(.


L.A.Color Mineral Brush £1.99



Unfortunately,with the addition of artificial lighting
the product appears in a lighter form than it appear within a natural setting.The finish is similar to the colour shown in the previous photo.

I think I did well for a quick stock up,do you agree ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx