SEARCH ME

Thursday 11 November 2010

Stuff No One Told Me

This is part of my new bi-weekly feature Animated Thursdays (AT),which is a fortnightly feature starting today.I love animation and illustrations,so I thought maybe you'll like them too.


Stuff No One Told Me by Cartoonist Alex Noriega is definitely one of my favourite blogs.

His work reminds me of the type of drawings you find on the cards of quirky shops like Scribbler  in the UK
He actually sells his artwork in either print form (canvas or poster),postcard,t-shirt or as a mug.It's worth a look for yourself.

My Favourites are Numbers 56,55,50,49,41,38,32,22....the listen goes on !!!

I love the snail





Ain't it cute how this couple is laughing at the ducklings



My ultimate favourite

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use the above caption   





I still find this caption hilarious,to this day
 This is so true isn't it : (
lol







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx