SEARCH ME

Sunday 14 November 2010

Rihanna ft Drake - What's My Name Official Video

Ms Bee's Official 'Music Video Of the Week'


I this song

It looks like I'm not the only one,as the video has had over 1 million views since it's premier on Friday.YouTube hasn't seen such a frenzy,since Cee Lo Green's F*** You.

Rihanna's latest hit is set to be another ladies anthem with lyrics such as:

' Not everybody knows how to work my body,
knows how to make me want it,
boy you stay up on it,
you got that something that keeps me so off balance,
baby you're a challenge,lets explore your talent'

How forward is she lol but I love how the lyrics have been constructed in a tasteful instead of a trashy  manner.

Their straight to the point !

Have a look for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx