SEARCH ME

Saturday 6 November 2010

Best for when your poorly :(


AS I'm not well,I have started eating  
Carmel Kit Kat Chunky,AGAIN AND I LOVE IT. 

I first tried it,as everyone was raving on and on about it this time last year,as it just hit stores as a limited edition.


I'm not even a Kit Kat fan but I loved it straight away.I even got a bit addicted and had 3 a day (I wouldn't recommend this) at one point.Which was strange as I actually loss weight (4lbs which came back afterwards lol) during that period lol.

Well I have now found out that Kit Kat chocolate bars are some of the least calorific chocolate bars (272 kcal per bar) on the market but just remember they are just as BAD for your teeth,so don't be fooled and eat too much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx