SEARCH ME

Friday 1 July 2011

Hello

How are you,I hope your well.

I've been away and I am sorry that I have neglected you,but I'm glad to be back and strangely today I just had the urge to write a post.Why? well all because of....

Cher Lloyd,YES CHER LLOYD

Cher Lloyd rose to fame during X Factor 2010

Regular readers will know that I have had mixed feelings on Cher Lloyd's impact on the music industry,but I don't understand why she is still slated by the press. Even follow artist Example,was quick to criticise her new single.

Is this how it's always going to be for Miss Lloyd? Maybe but we'll just have to see.

In other Cher Lloyd news,her début video for her single Swagger Jagger was finally released today,have a look for yourself.



Images:UnrealityTv

3 comments:

  1. I think te begining sounds really good (*Yeah CHer, I can stop tweeting about you so calm down*) But the chorus sounds like its from a completely different song and the Swagger Jagger bit sounds like 'Build A Bonfire Build a Bonfire put the (Whatever) on the top.

    I do think shes talented but she should stick to either singing OR rapping in a song :D

    BtW great bblog :)

    Aimee from aimeesnails.blogspot.com x :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!!i love how your blog is sooo bold and beautiful!! Do follow me at http://sehrishanwer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support girls :)

    @Aimee I agree,I hope she knows that her best asset is her singing voice,her rapping should come second.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx