SEARCH ME

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hi

To all my readers


Happy February and Happy Belated New Year (I did say belated)

I hope all is well.I am fine thank you,just in case your wondering.

My absence was unintentional last month,so don't fear I will provide you with my best picks from December and January,along with my current favourites very soon.

One change you will notice is that I have become,well I have regained my beauty obsession in the past two months.

So you can add that to my music obsession.

So expect to see some beauty posts very soon.

I will also post an entry every now and then about my favourite blogs. So look out for me on your dashboard or your reader because Ms Bee is Back.

Wishing you all a great month

Bee

1.images.pictureshunt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx