SEARCH ME

Friday 4 February 2011

Finally a Beauty Post!

I fell in ♥ with Models Own Nail Polish's last year




I purchased a Silver glitter based polish called Juicy Jules back in December,but it was only in January when I saw it's potential.

Why?

 The reason is because,I decided layer it over another colour ( pink to be exact) which caused a holographic effect.

Ooooohhhhhhh I though.

Originally,I had already applied a set of Kiss false nails and painted them with



MUA Shade 3 £1 Superdrug

Then a couple of days later,I just though go on and painted Models Own Juicy Jules




On top of the original nail colour and Voilà =  A pink holographic effect

sorry about the unclear image my camera is playing up


                                        Two coats where placed on top of MUA Shade 3

Again,sorry about the image and nails they are really weak at the moment.So I growing them back



The colours remind me of  Nicki Minaj but I can't image her walking around with the exact republica of my design.

But I can see her with pink and silver glitter nails !


Nicki Minaj during her stay here in the UK




I love the holographic finish Juicy Jules brought to my nails,it has also brought a softer yet space age feel.

What do you think?   I'll love to hear your opinions,do you have any similar techniques. 


Images:amboigenius.com modelsownit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx