SEARCH ME

Thursday 5 August 2010

Thought for Thought on a Thursday



Firstly, welcome to my blog.

It will feature many different topics of interest in the months to come but right now I am going to touch on the issue related our perception of success.Well our perception of how people in the UK measure the countries success.

Well,I don't find this surprising but as people do,I ask the question,well state the point that everyone is entitled to their own opinion !! Yeah,oh course,I hear you say (along with what she on about)....but not everyone knows how to put their point across. Well I for one have many opinions but I do like to listen others,whatever the topic,as their opinion is as important as mine.As everyone is different and we should be treated as equal (right !!!).
 Well,recently I've had to voice my opinions to a 'harsh crowd' of self proclaimed 'non-confirmist's' (you know who you are).Who protested that the UK specifically England is TALENTLESS IN EVERYTHING....well in Sport,Music and Fashion. Pictured directly below is Chart Topper Dizzie Rascal (1) and also a still image taken from the Box Office Smash Hit Streetdance 3D (2).  

1.

2.

I'm a believer in Britain

For a moment I couldn't believe what I was hearing but then I realised I just heard the sound of the past.current and sadly future generation. ''Oh were not as good as everyone elses such as the Americans,at Sport,Music and Fashion .... their good at everything''', I heard from a voice on my left.

Isn't it sad that in 2010,in a country many admire is full of citizens who are so unaware of it's successes ! All of us have probably underestimated the country's potential at one point or another but could this have led to a self-fulfilling prophecy? (I'm this taking too far ?)

If that is the case we have a quite a 'handful' of sport,music and fashion personalities who have bucked the 'trend'.

Image References:1.http://www.efestivals.co.uk/ 2.http://www.nattogdag.no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment,caring is sharing after all xx